Creative Bioscience 30 night diet review
I have gotten some emails about the Creative Bioscience 30 night diet. I have not used this product myself, but I decided to do a review of what I have found out about it. I will start out by saying there is no magic diet or pills that will make you drop massive weight but there are diet programs that will help you see a difference after a short time span.
Creative Bioscience 30 night diet is a diet that consists of 2 capsules being taken everynight and these capsules help you los weight while you sleep.
Each capsule in the Creative Bioscience 30 night diet contains these ingredients:
- Caralluma Fimbriata (aerial part) Extract 400 mg
- Raspberry Ketones 200 mg
- African Mango (seed) Extract 300 mg
- Lychee (fruit) Extract 200 mg
- Griffonia Simplicifolia (seed) Extract (5-HTP) 50 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) 60 mg = 100>
- total carbohydrate 1 g
Each ingredient helps aid your body in different areas of your body losing weight
- 5-HTP—curbs cravings and enhances mood
- Raspberry Ketone– helps shrink fat cells
- African Mango–curbs cravings, boosts metabolism and energy levels
- Lychee Fruit Extract–targets stubborn “visceral” fat
- Caralluma Fimbriata–helps your stomach feel full faster, so you take in fewer calories and don’t feel starved.
A bottle holds 60 capsules to last you through 30 nights. This product is priced at $14.99, but if you sign up for a couple months supply it lowers to $12.49 a bottle.
Most reviews rate this product a 3 out of 5. There are people that it helped tremendously and others it did not work at all. Like always, not every product is for everyone. Here are a few reviews I have found for this product:
- “I have used this product for several months and continue to lose weight every month. I have no complaints.”
- “Works great, I love it.”
- “I only saw a couple pounds drop off, not as many as I thought I would.”
- “This is amazing! I have dropped 5 pounds in 5 days!!”
- “Not seeing the results I hoped, but seeing a little so far. I am in about a week.”
Do I suggest
As always, I will say that not every product is for everyone but it has natural ingredients and why not. It’s worth a try, if it doesn’t work, then it isn’t for you.
Where to buy
I found the best price of the product for you down below!
If you try it, let me know how it goes 🙂